Nourishing HOPE Gala
Friday, September 29 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Nourishing Hope Together
The Nourishing Hope Gala is our largest annual fundraiser.
This year, we are hosting the event in person at The Geraghty on Friday, September 29, 2023 at 6pm. Join us to honor the impact of Nourishing Hope, formerly known as Lakeview Pantry, and our partners over the past year.
- Fabulous silent auction prizes, right from your smartphone.
- Raise your paddle to support operating expenses and bid on exciting live auction packages.
- Live entertainment and dancing!
Your support provides food for today and hope for tomorrow for thousands of Chicagoans in need.
About Nourishing Hope
Nourishing Hope, formerly known as Lakeview Pantry, is a dynamic social services organization providing food, mental wellness counseling and other social services, such as job and housing assistance, to our Chicago neighbors in need. Founded in 1970, we strive to serve the needs of the whole person — with respect and dignity, always.
You are cordially invited to help make a difference in the lives of thousands of Chicago residents experiencing hunger and poverty.
By sponsoring the Nourishing Hope Gala, you are truly investing in the future. As a sponsor, you will:
- Demonstrate your commitment to our mission: to provide food to those suffering from hunger, while offering critical social and mental health services designed to foster independence.
- Align your name and brand with Nourishing Hope’s city-wide reputation as a leader in hunger relief.
- Promote your brand and services to individuals, thought leaders, and supporters across Chicago and within Nourishing Hope’s network.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Drew Moran, Director of Corporate & Foundation Partnerships,
Thank you to our 2023 Gala Sponsors
Reserve your seat today!