If you live in Buena Park, we would love for you to become a member of the Buena Park Neighbors Association. Individuals, families, businesses, and non-profits are all welcome to join. Please click the drop-down icons below to learn more and complete your application:
As a family or individual in Buena Park, you can join the Buena Park Neighbors Association and receive these great benefits:
- Opportunities to connect with your neighbors and influence the future of Buena Park
- A stronger voice in neighborhood zoning and development decisions
- Leadership roles on our committees to plan neighborhood events, support local businesses, enhance our environment, and more!
Membership is free. We strive to represent everyone in Buena Park, so regardless of your budget, you can be a member of our organization.
Still, to do all the great things we do, we hope you will consider making a donation. Membership donations help cover our administrative and programming costs for valuable community initiatives like Concerts in the Park, Safe Trick-Or-Treating, Community Block Parties, environmental cleanups, and so many other events to bring people together and support our neighborhood!
Since 1997, the Buena Park Neighbors Association has nurtured a diverse, vibrant, and thriving business community. Our goal is to make the Buena Park business community a top destination for residents, visitors, and investors.
Support the community that supports you! Become a business member and receive these great benefits:
- Your business will be listed on our website and in the monthly email newsletter;
- Featured on our Instagram and Facebook pages which both have growing communities;
- Opportunity to introduce your business at our quarterly community meetings;
- Host a community meeting at your business;
- Network at our community meetings;
- Stay informed with our monthly newsletter;
- Contribute to Buena Park’s continued vibrancy and growth.
We have three levels of annual business membership:
- New business – $50
- Business renewal – $100+
- Sponsorship – beginning at $500
Buena Park Neighbors is a 46th Ward neighborhood association of more than 400 residents, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations located in the nationally registered Buena Park Historic District.
Non-Profit Partner Membership
Complimentary Membership for 501(c)3 organizations operating in or serving the Buena Park Community. Please note, eligibility criteria does apply.
Non-Profit Partner Membership Benefits
- Opportunity to promote specials or events on the BPN website, social media platforms, and newsletters;
- Member spotlight at Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall BPN Community Meetings
- Special invitation to BPN community events to promote your organization;
- Connect with the BPN volunteer and donor community;
- Introductions and referrals to BPN Community Partners;
- Access to community leaders and elected officials
If you are interested in gaining Non-Profit Partner Membership with BPN, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Non-Profit Partner Membership”.