Buena Park Neighbors Association 2018 Event and Meeting Schedule

Sat. Mar. 24, 2018, Time to Be Determined
Buena Bunnies
St. Mary of the Lake Church, 4200 N Sheridan Rd.

Mon. Mar. 26, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Community Meeting
Thorek Hospital, top floor Solarium Conference Room

Thu. Apr. 19, 2018, 6:00 p.m.
Wine Walk
Businesses in Buena Park

Sat. May. 12, 2018, 10:00 a.m.
Clean and Green
Buena and Marine Drive

Thu. Jun. 21, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Concert in the Park
Buena Circle Park, 1049 W Buena Ave.

Mon. Jun. 25, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Community Meeting
Chicago Corinthian Yacht Club, 601 W Montrose Ave.

Thu. Jul. 19, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Movie in the Park
Buena Circle Park, 1049 W Buena Ave.

Thu. Aug. 16, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Concert in the Park
Buena Circle Park, 1049 W Buena Ave.

Mon. Sep. 24, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Community General Meeting with Elections
Place to Be Determined

Sat. Sep. 29, 2018, 10:00 a.m.
Clean and Green
Place to Be Determined

Sat. Sep. 29, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
Event in the Park
Buena Circle Park, 1049 W Buena Ave.

Wed. Oct. 31, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Buena Pumpkins
Buena Circle Park

Mon. Dec. 10, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Holiday Community Meeting
Place to Be Determined

Advertisements

Author: bikeuptown46

I am currently the Communications Director for the Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters which represents 33,000 union men and women in three states who swing a hammer for a living. I publsih a magazine, a couple of email newsletters and two websites. I also do videos, webinars, advertisng and public relations. As an avid cyclist I ride a three-wheeled trike 5 to 6 days per week 52 weeks per year which adds up to between 5,000 and 6,000 miles year-round, including daily commutes along Chicago's lakefront ... polar vortexes included. I have never missed a day of work because of Chicago's weather. I am an activist who serves humanitarian and political causes: To advocate for the Sudanese in Illinois who have fled Southern Sudan and Darfur is one of my most rewarding experiences. I work with my son Sean on Sudan presentations at churches and community groups with my Sudanese friends on the problems facing them in Darfur, South Sudan and the United States. My son Sean and I work together on the Abolition Institute which seeks to end slavery in the west African nation of Mauritania. My photography chronicles Chicago's lakefront through my daily rides. My photo website is http://genetenner.com/ I just self-published my first photo-book on the history of my Chicago neighborhood: Sweet Home Buena Park. I live about one-half mile north of Wrigley Field in the Buena Park neighborhood.